Friday 16 November 2012

It's so Kardashian!

Cruising Pinterest the other day I came across a plethora of these....

Erin Fitzpatrick's Pinterest
Kardashian pictures as far as the eye could possibly see.

Now ok, I'm a huge Keeping up with the Kardashian's addict, I love watching dumb people talk, but secretly I can't stand them. How do people with no talent end up in their amazing situation when people with real talent are left in the dust? It makes no sense. I know lots of people ask that question and that I'm mindlessly helping them along their path to world conquering every time I watch their narcissistic faces on TV, but I just can't stop.

My sister and I watch it pretty much every time it's on. We just sit there and make fun of every word they say. One episode we saw Kim call Khloe a "troll" and we died laughing. How incredibly rude and b*tchy can one person get? Just ask Kim Kardashian. We started talking about how no normal family acts the way they do and still gets along in the end. Let's be serious here, if my sister pulled a quarter of the stunts the Kardashian sisters do to each other, I would make sure we only saw each other on family gatherings and even then I'd probably throw turkey in her hair or dump some wine on her lap. It's just unreal.

What's worse than the sisters is their mother. Any problem I've ever had with my mom is peanuts compared to the crap Kris Jenner puts her kids through. I couldn't imagine having a mother who's so controlling, manipulative and self-centered as that woman... Grow up, Kris Jenner. Rumour is Bruce Jenner is in works to divorce her and I don't blame him at all. I mean in what world is it ok for you to sneak around to see your ex... the ex you cheated on your first husband for? It's not, the woman's mental.

Of course it's just a show and (I'm hoping) some of the plot is made up, but even so. Those people are "cray, cray."

The Kardashians will eventually fade out to be nothing more than 75% plastic Hollywood has-beens  and no one will care about them (as was so eloquently put to Kim by ex-husband of 72 days, Kris Humphries). But until then I'll be laughing at them on my couch and they'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

Anyway, that's my rant du jour. Watch the show to see exactly what I'm talking about. Maybe you'll 'love' it too.

Here are some of the Kardashian's finest moments as brought to you by Pinterest:

Emme Zastempowski's Pinterest
Really? 

Y.V.'s Pinterest
I'd wake up with gum in my hair and an eyebrow shaved off.


Yuri Katsonis' Pinterest
Nice. 

Bottom line: comedic, but stupid. 

Happy pinning!
 M


No comments:

Post a Comment