Monday 10 June 2013

Curly hair dilemmas

If you have curly hair, you can relate to title of this post.

You know what it's like to get your hair wet in the middle of the day and be miserable for the rest of the day because your hair is ruined. You know how annoying it is to check on your hair until it dries and be disappointed with that one little strand that just couldn't cooperate and copy all the other strands. You know how awesome it feels when it's humid and you can feel your hair spontaneously growing as the day wears on.

Having curly is like being in a cult. Curly-haired people know what it's like to have untamable locks, and when we see another curly-haired person having a bad hair day, we can't help but feel a little twang of hurt for them (and relief that it's someone else this time around).

Where am I going with this?

Oh right. Products.

I was always worried about having a disasterous curly hair day until I found this product:

allure
Marc Anthony Strictly Curls. It's amazing. I love it. My hair looks naturally tamed. It's not sticky or too hairspray-like like so many other curl enhancers that are out there today. It smells like lemons. And, and this is the best part, you only have to use a little for it to work.

I have very thick hair; like very thick. My hair stylist always tells me that my hair's so beautiful, but she feels bad for my head because it probably never gets enough oxygen. But this product seems to cover it all. Even with just a little dollop in my palm my whole head is curly and worry-free.

I just needed to tell people about this fab product. I really hope that it'll continue to work as the weather gets hotter and more humid... stay tuned!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment