Friday 26 October 2012

Happy Halloween!

Another very busy week... Four assignments due on one day! As the Kardashian's would say, it was "cray cray." So needless to say, I did not have time to make any personalized Pinterest creations, again. Instead I decided to write about Halloween...

It's five days away, so close!

I was browsing Pinterest the other day and I saw a bunch of really cute pictures... I'll show you.

Pinterest
Pinterest

Pinterest











Adorable, right?

So after I saw these I went out and was on the hunt for an adorable Halloween costume for my Rusty-roo. This is what I found...


He's a pumpkin! I was pretty proud and amazed. I found the costume at Walmart (of all places)! And even better than that he didn't mind wearing it. Last year he was a pirate... he did not like me for a couple days after that, but he was so darn cute. 


See just a little hat, but it made so much difference (don't mind my face...).

Anyway, Halloween is just so much fun. I'm not one to dress up myself, but I love the little kid's costumes and puppy costumes (but not the mean ones). 

The unfortunate part about Halloween is that some older individuals dress up like they're 20 again. It never used to bother me, but now when I see a 30-something dressed up the way my girlfriends dress it makes me mad. It's inappropriate and you chasing your youth or trying to hold on to whatever youth you have left is pathetic (you know who you are...). Word to wise, act your age. Like now would be nice.

Not trying to be mean (even though it is coming off that way), but it's the truth.

Happy Halloween and as ever, happy Pinning. 
 M

1 comment:

  1. I love the sailor suit! That dog is totally posing for the camera.

    ReplyDelete