Friday 19 October 2012

Pets, pets, pets, pets!

Hi all!

I'm feeling inspired this week so I decided to take a break recreating Pinterest stuff and will instead talk about pets (I'm also a little busy this week and have not had the time to recreate anything so, you know... it all works out)!

Yesterday us CreCommers had a lovely treat in our seminar. Two awesome ladies (and CreComm grads) from the Winnipeg Humane Society came to talk to us about their jobs as Communications Coordinator and Community Outreach Coordinator. It was fascinating - dream job realized! I can't imagine a better way to spend a career. Think about it, you've dedicated yourself to animals for your whole career. Wow!

Anyway, they were amazing and I'm so impressed with the jobs that they both have. I really hope that when I'm ready to find a job, in whatever field I choose, that I can find something that will make as much difference as what they do... nonprofit has got to be the best way to go.

That's what I love about this program. Every day there's something new and exciting that changes your mind about everything!

Relating this all back to Pinterest... here's some pictures of some cute animals that I found on Pinterest. Everyone should think of adopting a dog, cat, ferret, whatever your taste is, today!

Photo Cred Terra Lavin's Pinterest

Photo cred Kellie Johnson's Pinterest
Photo cred Michelle Boland's Pinterest

Photo Cred Leslie Wood's Pinterest















Happy Pinning!
 M




1 comment:

  1. It's always great to have a legitimate reason to post cute animal photos.
    And jobs where you are doing something you can really believe in totally rock!

    ReplyDelete