Friday 4 January 2013

Back to blogging.

Happy New Year!

I hope all of you reading this had a great holiday season and spent lots of time with family and friends. My holidays were lovely this year. Went by like a flash, but I'm finding time in general has just picked up lately. Weeks are short, even 'long' weeks are short, weekends are short, even movies seem to go by in no time at all. It's weird. I'm not sure that I like it, but having the school/work week go by quickly is a nice feeling. Having said all this, my pinning time has taken a major cut between working over the break, sleeping in until -- wait for it -- 9 AM all break, and just purposely being lazy and unproductive. So, I don't have much to say about Pinterest or anything like that. Instead, I'd like to just to touch on something that is very important to everyone... Kim Kardashian's baby.

Kristen Miller's Pinterest

Yes, I know it's awful that more people aren't talking about it, but I'm sure at a time like this all she wants is her privacy...

Ok, seriously now. What I found interesting (and unfortunate) about it is that California law states that the state legally recognizes your **husband** as the father of any baby born in wed-lock. This means that Kimmie's baby daddy is not -- legally -- Kanye West, it is still Kris Humphries. Poor kid, doesn't stand a chance either way. Anyway, that's just a little tidbit for y'all. Interesting stuff (well, I think so anyway).

Well it's 12:09 AM on a Friday and I've stayed in all night to get ahead on some homework... that's enough nerdy-ness for one night. I'm off to watch some Harry Potter... I mean some Full House... I mean... well what can I say but I'm just a nerd, and you know what? I like it that way.

Happy weekend friends!
 M

No comments:

Post a Comment