Monday 11 February 2013

Animal love

Hey folks!

Hope everyone's keeping warm this week... what weird weather. One day it's slushy, the next it's freeze your fingers off cold. Ugh!

Anyway, the past little while has been really intense with school, uni, and the jobs... I'm starting to forget what a really sleep feels like. But oh well, I've got to keep trudging on (and try to keep that smile on my face)!

I can't stop thinking about last Sunday's SuperBowl. Well, not the game itself, but the Budweiser commercial. We watched it our advertising class and I had to use some serious self control to keep from crying all over the place. I don't know what it is about commercials with animals in it, I just can't keep myself together!

For those of you who haven't seen it, here it is.

Via YouTube

I know, it's so beautiful.

it makes me think of that video where the lion trainers meet up with the lion after he had been released into the wild. No? Don't know that one? I'll show you...

Via YouTube

The first couple minutes are just amazing.

I don't know. Ever since I got Rusty I'm jsut a total suck for animal anything. I would gladly spend a day cuddling with Rusty over pretty much anything else. It's not sad, it's love. And who wouldn't love a little face like this?:

Cutest pup ever.
Oh he's just so cute. I'm surprised I haven't written a blog solely devoted to talking about Rusty... Hmm...

Next week... my blog purely about Rusty. Stay tuned! J/K.

Cheers,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment