Monday 4 February 2013

Full House

Hi everyone,

Today I felt like doing a little blast from past... so of course I decided to look at some old Full House pics and stuff.

I love Full House. I grew up on it and I now have 5 out of the 8 seasons (I need seasons 3, 4, and 7 if anyone's wondering). I love DJ; I'm a total DJ - big sister, mature (sometimes), responsible (all the time), sensitive (yeah...), and I love my little sister so much (she's a combo of Michelle and Stephanie).

Anyway, I'm just feeling a little nostalgic and thought this would be a nice break for me to go creeping through some Full House pics.

Enjoy!

Mikayla Smith's Pinterest
Abby Mead's Pinterest
Britani Kirkham's Pinterest
Chandra Pelikan's Pinterest
Jennifer Keifer Curry's Pinterest
First episode!

I just love Full House. It's my happy go-to whenever I just need to chill out. And I mean come on, who doesn't want to look at Uncle Jesse? Have mercy!

Just last year Full House celebrated their 25th anniversary! How crazy is that?! I love this show; the Disney World episode makes me so happy. Disney+Full House=amazing combination.

Well stay warm, friends.

Cheers,
 M

2 comments:

  1. I never would have thought, back when the show first started, that Bob Saget would still be on TV now ("How I Met Your Mother").

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know he was on HIMYM! I looked it up and that's so weird!

    ReplyDelete