Thursday 11 April 2013

Easter eggs

Hi guys,

This is a bit of a late post, but I just had to show people what I did. 

Every year my parents put on Easter dinner at our house. It's always a good time, but it is a stressful day. Any sort of dinner party or party in general is always a stressful time. But Easter is a big one, and in a family of people who want everything to be perfect, it's just that much more stressful. 

Anyway, this year I wanted to contribute to the dinner for the first time in couple years and I found this idea on Pinterest. It's devilled Easter eggs! My mom and I made them the day before and they turn out so well (and were SO tasty)! 

Here's the picture I took (in order) in case you ever want to try them for yourself!









Mmmmmm! So good! 

Have a great week and weekend!
 M

No comments:

Post a Comment