Friday 19 April 2013

Going, going, gone.

It's April 19th and as all my CreComm friends know, that means that we are a week away from being officially done with the first year of CreComm.

All that's left is a meeting with our IPP advisor and then we'll be on our way to make some serious (and seriously needed) money and living at the beach on the weekend - well I will be anyway.

This year was different than what I thought it would be, but it was also a lot better than I thought it would be. It's been a big year and a busy year, but I actually feel like I've actually accomplished something, which I didn't always feel after a year of university.

I met some great people and made some even better firneds. I'm planning a small raod trip with a couple girls from both my semester one and two class and I'm so stoked - we're going to have such a great time!

I'm not nearly as nervous to go into second year CreComm as I was earlier this year. I feel prepared and sometimes I even get excited when I think about it. Today I can't wait to start, but I think I can manage waiting for the next 4 months.

I'm so happy with the way this year turned out. I have great marks in all my classes (and on all of my exams, I hope), I'm one university course away from being a university graduate, I have an amazing family, fantastic boyfriend, great friends, and the cutest darn dog any girl could ever ask for. I feel so special and happy about everything and I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I feel for the first time ever that I'm on the right track. I'm so excited to see what next year has to offer and am very excited to spend my summer worry-free.

Cheers to all the CreComms who made it through a nerve-wrecking, but wonderful first year.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment