Tuesday 4 March 2014

The Dog Days are Over

We did it!

Pardon my French, but HELL YES WE DID!

We made it through our IPPs - well just about, I guess. We still have those presentations, but at this point, what's a presentation when you have a 40-page marketing report? Nothing. It's nothing.

I can breathe again. I can think again. I can watch TV without feeling guilty. AND  I can go out and enjoy myself without, again, feeling guilty.

I haven't really talked about my IPP much on this blog (aside from shamelessly plugging it), so I thought I would take this time to share a couple photos and let you know how it went!







The event was very successful. Overall Play for Paws raised over $2,900 for the Winnipeg Humane Society.

If you would like to donate to the Winnipeg Humane Society, please visit www.winnipeghumanesociety.ca

Thanks!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment