Friday 22 March 2013

Disney! Disney! Disney!

Hi guys,

How's everybody's week so far? Good, I hope. It's spring-y out there, I feel all uplifted!

Well, it was bound to happen - I'm surprised that I haven't written about it sooner - this is the Disney blog.

I went to Disney World with my family over Reading Week, and it was amazing. Just amazing. I love Disney World - everyone who knows me knows that - and this trip was the best one yet. We've been there as a family three times so far and honestly I could back every year for the rest of my life and I think it would just keep getting better.

I think the reason it's so amazing, aside from the amazing rides, the great food, and the nicer-than-anything-staff, is the fact that I get to spend so much concentrated time with my family.

The first time we went to Disney we went for two weeks. Well we were in Disney for eights days, Universal for two, Sea World for one, and then capped the vacation off with a 4 days cruise. It was amazing, and we made so many fantastic memories.

The next time we just went for a week, but it was also amazing. We ate so much and walked so much and laughed so much, it was just all around fantastic.

This time we went for a week again and spent a day in Universal Studios. We had to see Harry Potter and OMG I'm so glad we did. I love Harry Potter land!

But anyway, I loved the time with my family. We all get along well, but we travel together amazingly. No fights, no nothing like that. It was great. And because everyone's so busy with their day-to-day while we're home it was nice to just relax and catch up on this vacation.

I really just wanted to write this so that I could show you some pictures... so here you go!











Have a great weekend!
  M

No comments:

Post a Comment