Wednesday 18 September 2013

Busy, busy bee

I don't have a story this week.

I've been living in my own mind for about six days now and frankly The Queen could cross my path and I probably wouldn't notice. I'm living off of about 4 hours of sleep a night (if I'm lucky), coffee and popcorn (except last night - I had steak. I'm hoping that gives me enough nutrients to make it to the weekend), and high hair buns (I mention this because hair makes me happy when I don't have to do it).

"Do you really have that much to do, Megan?" you might ask. The answer is probably not, but for whatever reason it feels like there's a mountain of horse poop teetering on a balance right in front of me and if I stay still for too long or forget one thing it's all going to fall on me and that would be it. I'll be covered in poop and I'll never feel clean again.

Anyway, life is good, I swear it's so awesome, but it's busy and I love but I hate it all at the same time.

Now that I think of it I do have a story. It happened late last week, but it's still current. I was walking from school to work and about to cross paths with the same homeless guy that I pass every single day. He sits there with his walker in the dirtiest clothes I've ever seen with his cap turned up for people to give him money - typical. So whatever I was just about to pass him when a guy in an SUV pulled up and offered the homeless man a cigarette. Well he jumped up so quick to grab that cigarette, mumbled a 'thank you' and was sitting down again fast enough that he still asked me for my money when I passed him literally two seconds later. The man in the SUV hadn't even driven away yet, that's how fast it was.

I probably got too mad about it and I probably gave him an angrier face than I meant to, but it just made me so mad. You can't even be grateful for two seconds before asking for something else. Greed, I question you.

That's really all I have to say tonight, I was not impressed at all.

Have a happy week everybody - it's almost officially fall.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment