Wednesday 12 September 2012

Hubba hubba

Impromptu blogging today!

Photo Jill Reese's Pinterest

I'm currently getting my next Pinterest inspired craft together -- leg warmers and mittens, made out of an old ugly-but-not-so-ugly" Christmas sweater -- but for today, I'll have to write about something a little less crafty and a little more... umm... boy crazy?

I'll take this opportunity to talk about the celebrity man of my dreams, Gerard Butler. I don't know what it is about him, but every time I see his beautiful face I can't help but smile (and occasionally giggle like a school girl). It must be his grey-green eyes, boyish face, and sexy smile... or maybe it's his Scottish accents, I'm a sucker for a hot accent. Either the way, the man can do no wrong by me. Heck, even the sight of him in a skirt (I know, it's a kilt) doesn't make me doubt his manly, brutish, yummy-ness.






Photo credit Lori Matters' Pinterest




Only a real man could pull off this look, I mean, really!











Now, what does this have to do with Pinterest? Well, on my account (meggiebd -- I'm surprised I haven't mentioned it before) I have a 'board' titled "I love your face." Lots of people on Pinterest have some sort of celebrity page where they repin pictures of their favourite singers, actors, and so on. In my "I love your face" board you'll find pictures of Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, Adele -- all my celebrity favourites -- and, of course, Gerard Butler. He takes up most of the space in that board and I'm always adding new pictures or him.

Honestly, Pinterest is the best and worst thing that has ever cyber-happened to me. It really brings out the celebrity-enthusiast-craft-loving-pin-pin-pin side of me.

Anyway, I'll leave you with some GB facts and pictures.

Photo cred Allyson Whitmire's Pinterest

Gerard was born in Paisley, Scotland, UK

Goes by Gerry -- just like his character in P.S. I Love You -- because he feels non-UK people have a hard time pronouncing his name

He graduate from Glasgow University with a... wait for it... law degree -- smart and sexy!





Photo credit Max M's Pinterest


He was in a Scottish rock band called Speed before becoming an actor.

He was the Phantom in the movie version of Sir Andrew Lloyd Weber's musical The Phantom of the Opera -- and was amazing in it!

Gerard has a reputation of being one of the nicest actors in the Hollywood scene.

(facts credit IMDb)




All in all, I love him. That's really all there is to say about that, and with a face like his, how could you not?

M

2 comments:

  1. I think that women often feel they are the only ones who love Gerard Butler. I just want you to know that men love him to. And not just for the movie 300. I absolutely loved P.S. I Love You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's so nice to hear! PS I Love You is definitely one of my favourites :)

      Delete