Tuesday 22 October 2013

Kimye

It looks like this blog is turning into a celebrity-themed blog... I promise you, it's not. The thing is, us 20-somethings are interested in what's happening in the world around us, and unfortunately information about celebrities and Hollywood is the most accessible and most frequently talked about.

So this week the topic de jour is also the first thing I heard about when I woke up this morning and the first thing I talked to anyone about in class and the first thing my sister texted me about when she was still half asleep - sheesh news travels fast! What is it? As if the title of this blog doesn't say it all.... Kim and Kanye are getting hitched!

I don't know why this is so surprising to me, they do have a baby together and live together and have been together for the last year and a bit... but still when I heard the news I was a little shocked. Maybe I didn't think she would get married again. Maybe I didn't think he ever would. I don't know what I thought, but I certainly didn't see this coming!

I hope that the third time is a charm for her, and that for the sake of her (their) baby they've thought everything through and will be happy together forever (real world forever, not Hollywood forever).

Here are some pictures just in case you've somehow forgotten what Kim looks like (is that even possible these days? No, it isn't).

Google images

Google images

Google images

Google images

Google images

Google images
Google images
 Such a cutie! 

Anyway, I've done my part of keeping the world informed. 

Congrats Kim and Kanye - and little North West. 

M



No comments:

Post a Comment