Friday 4 October 2013

A little bit of funny & something for my mommy

Ok,

I'm going to take a break from my topic and do something fun. This week has not been all that fun, so I'm going to make a little of my own and call it a week, literally.

I assume everyone needs a laugh every once in a while so that's what this post is all about; laughs! As most of my friends know I'm a huge Pinterest addict and that's where I'm going to look for these laughs.

Ok, let's do this!

Pinterest

Pinterest

Pinterest

Pinterest

Pinterest
As you can see my thoughts are all over the place, but that's Friday for ya! My favourite is the first one... I know so many people who have Facebook accounts like that... and to be honest for some of them I would much rather see a picture of an evil cat than their face... Ooops! Did I say that out loud?!

Moving on.... This one's for my mom... I saw it and thought of her instantly becaue this is my life pretty much every day... lol! Love my mom!


Pinterest
I think we all can relate to that... I can now that I'm older and wiser, and I don't know what I would do without her (and my dad, of course) more than ever. They are the type of people that superheroes are based off of; no cape, no flying power, no superhuman strength, just a heart full of love, a head full of advice, and the patience and kindness to make sure that that their kids have everything they need to grow and learn. I am very fortunate to them, I hope they know that.

Anyway, before I get too mushy and heartfelt for the Internet, I'll call it a day.

I hope you all have wonderful, stress free weekends.
Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment